Powered by

Powered by:
Timex Multisport team | Castelli cycling clothing | Trek bikes | Bolle sunglasses | Shimano bike components | Skratch Labs nutrition | Squirt Lube

Monday, April 25, 2016

Welcome to my adventure!

Ever since I told anyone I was going to do this trip, I've had a lot of people express interest in seeing pictures and hearing about my adventure. So I've created this blog as the master repository of my pictures, musings, ride data, gear lists and other things to appeal to the spectrum of "I just want to see pictures" to "I want all the data about the ride."

My current status: I have planned out each day's individual route, as well as my lodging and return travel. Everything is basically booked and I'll write a post about how I actually figured this out. 

However, a major item that is still missing is my bike. I ordered a Trek 720 and it is enroute right now. I am really looking forward to getting it all set up and going out on some test rides!

No comments:

Post a Comment